Your chance to order RDS Wales' new book on the Vale
of Glamorgan line at a pre-publication price.
The book contains:
- Full details of RDS's innovative proposals for the line to
be linked to the long- distance rail network.
- Recollections of the line in its heyday.
- 36 pages, including photographs of the line from the past
to the present.
- Book celebrates 100th anniversary of the line's opening.
- All proceeds from sales go to RDS Wales.
The book costs £1.99 plus postage. Please make cheques payable
to 'RDS South Wales' and send the order to RDS
Wales Membership Secretary
A P Clark, 84 North Street, Abergavenny, Gwent NP7 7ED.
Back to RDS Wales index page